EXAM REGISTRATION IS OPEN
**PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION CAREFULLY
BEFORE STARTING YOUR REGISTRATION**
Exam Fee: $600
*Please note this fee is applicable for each individual exam attempt.
(ie. First time, rewrites, reinstatement and foreign trained candidates)
Registration opens: August 24th, 2020
Registration deadline: September 25th, 2020 by 5pm PST
Supporting document deadline: October 19th, 2020 by 5pm PST
Exam dates: November 23rd through 25th, 2020
EXAM APPLICATION PROCESS:
1. Submit the online application by completing this form
2. Once your form is submitted, you will be automatically redirected to PayPal for payment.
3. If a special accommodation was requested, you must provide supporting documentation at the time of application. Supporting documents include a valid doctors note obtained within the last two years outlining what accommodations are required in English. This documentation must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org directly after making payment through PayPal. Special accommodations are subject to an additional fee to be determined by the exam delivery company which you will be invoiced for prior to challenging the exam.
4. You must now provide proof of graduation from a CSCT approved college by scanning a copy of your diploma and emailing it to email@example.com by October 19th by 5pm PST.
*If you will not have your diploma before the supporting document deadline, your school will provide the CSCT with a list of students eligible to write the exam.
Once your application, payment and documents have been received, you will receive an email from the CSCT confirming your eligibility to challenge the exam after the supporting document deadline.
Please access the practice exam by following this link
You will create a username and password in order to login.
*Please note – this username and password is different and separate from the password you will use to access the November 2020 exam.
EXAM SITTING BOOKING:
CSCT’s exam delivery company will contact exam candidates via email with instructions on how to book your online exam sitting.
EXAM DAY INFORMATION:
Please see the general information provided here
Computer Station Preparation
Ensure your computer station is prepared 30 minutes prior to the scheduled connection time to reduce potential connection issues. It is MANDATORY that all candidates test their exam day computer PRIOR to the examination date to ensure all requirements are met. If a candidate is unable to access their examination due to a failure to complete the computer readiness check prior to the exam, they will forfeit their booking.
- YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO INSTALL A PROGRAM UPON CONNECTION TO A PROCTOR. Confirm you can install programs on the computer you intend to write the examination on. This is not available for download prior to examination day.
- Please test your computer’s capability now by conducting a check on the terminal you will be using on exam day by checking the requirements here.
- Before connecting to a live proctor, ensure that your browser’s pop-up blocker is disabled by following this help link:
Disable pop-ups in your Browsers
- A hardwired connection is preferred, a wireless connection can be used, but can sometimes be unstable with an increased risk of disconnection during the exam. If you choose to use wireless, we recommend a speed of at least 5Mbps. You may want to test your internet speed before the module using one of the following tests:
- Your physical workspace must be completely cleared except for any approved materials (see approved materials items below).
- It is recommended that you use Google Chrome as the web browser.
- You will need a web camera available that you can use to pan the examination room/environment (you will have to move this around).
- You are only allowed to have 1 monitor running during the exam. If you have more than one monitor being used, please disconnect the other monitor and ensure it is turned around so that the screen is not facing you upon connection to the proctor.
Technical issues encountered during the exam, which are a result of the candidate requiring a rebooking of the exam, may result in additional exam fees payable by the candidate.