A busy cardiac and pulmonary laboratory looking for a part time cardiovascular technologist for ~ 2-3 daytime shifts a week plus vacation coverage as required. Independent performance of stress testing, stress echocardiograms, dobutamine echocardiograms, holter, loop and ambulatory blood pressure monitor hook up and scanning.
Excellent communication skills and exemplary patient care are a must.
- Graduate from a recognized CVT program
- Certified, or in the process of obtaining certification with the Canadian
- Society of Cardiology Technologists required
- Recent experience performing ECG's, exercise stress tests, stress
- echocardiograms, holter monitors and loop (event) recorders.
- Current BCLS required
- Basic computer skills required
- Patient care
- Communication skills
- Knowledge of cardiac anatomy, physiology and corresponding testing.
- Basic computer skills
- Independent and self motivated