Canadian Society of Cardiology Technologists Education Day
Vancouver Convention Center - Room 116/117
09:00 - 09:45 - Dr. Roger Philipp MD, FRCPC
- Topic: "What's New in Ambulatory ECG Monitoring"
09:45 - 10:30 - Dr. Malek Kass MD, FRCPC
- Topic: "Update in Transcatheter Intervention in Aortic Valve Disease"
11:00 - 11:45 - Dr. Clarence Khoo MD, FRCPC
- Topic: "Atrial Fibrillation Ablation"
11:45 - 12:30 - Dr. Graham Wong (Honorary President) MD, MPH, FRCPC, FACC
- Topic: "Development and Impact of a Multidisciplinary Regional Prehospital ECG Program for ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction: Lessons from the VCHA STEMI Program"
14:00 - 14:45 - Dr. Christopher Fordyce MD, MHS, MSc, FRCPC
- Topic: "The Post Cardiac Arrest ECG"